Monday, June 24, 2013

It goes on and on....

So, the dipstick who wrote me the long letter of hatred toward me and all of womankind felt the need to reply ONCE AGAIN. No idea why....but, hey, more blog fodder!

HIS NAME IS BENC2585 and while I normally steer clear of names out of reaper to their humanity, he has proven he clearly doesn't have any an is a danger to others. 

I have no desire to get in your pants at this point , though that would usually be my motive. My motive is to express my frustration and anger with women kind. I do not fear the okcupid police and you disappoint me that instead of trying to communicate and solve your own problems, you seek a higher authority to solve your problems. Are you dependent on a system to survive. Are you like most sheeple? No, this argument is happening, this debate will not be stopped. See I am not a danger to myself or anyone else. I am however one sexually frustrated and pissed off dude. And I understand that I have essentially become the villain, I have become the nasty and vulgar guy. But you know what makes villains like Hannibal lector, Joker, and Darth Vader interesting characters? It's that even though they are crazy and evil, deep down we agree with them, and they are a product of their societies corruption. And the feminization of our society is corrupt. Through affirmative action society is trying to shove the horse shit down men's throats that you all are equal to us. Ha! This country was built by men. Women are the worst decision makers I have ever met. You all can't even choose a proper mate. You all are more interested in skateboarders, artsy fartsy types, or some other type of loser rather than a man who is responsible and makes a living for his family. Women were better off when they were unable to provide themselves a living and their parents chose their husbands. You all are fools when it comes to love. And why is it that men have to dance around like monkeys to win your approval and selection. Aren't there more girls on the planet then men? You all should be doing the dancing and approval seeking by mathematical reasons alone. We are in more demand than you. And why is it that sitcoms and the media portray men as bumbling idiots and women as the saviours? Why is it that I have to walk down the check out isle and see magazine after magazine of women flaunting their sexuality as if they were the prize. Lets not get it wrong. Women are the arrows men are the targets. Not vice versa. Why is it that you think you get to make up the rules? You are the woman not the man. Learn your place. What do you think about that Wonder Woman?





AAAAAAAAND.....BLOCK! Really? You're not a danger to anyone but your idol is Hannibal Lector and you think we need to go back to a time when women were property not humans? There are much greater reasons at play why you can't find a mate. Again, he needs professional help. But as I am now ACTUALLY AFRAID of him, I reported him AGAIN and blocked him. Please, just "hide us kids, hide ya wife, cause he rapin everybody out here". 

No comments:

Post a Comment