Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bad Art

So a while back, the last time around, on okcupid I had this guy who was obsessed with my pictures and drew art of me constantly. It was bad art, at best, and for the sake of the conversation I will show you said bad art. However, that is not WHY I am posting this.

It was quite amusing for a while....


















But it got a little creeper / stalky. And then I'd forgotten about him. Until today when I got this...

Ah yes, I remember. You probably remember. I was the "Weird d00d" and the centerpiece of the bad art category. Those were good and bad times. I for one agree with the truth being the best for not wasting time. I've never invested a big amount of time in a relationship myself. I am too detached. Afterall I send creepily realistic surrealistic portraits to people that don't expect them. 

I honestly felt a little bit insulted by the bad art category. Not because it's different from the first opinion. It's just I made a bunch of others that were worse than the first 4 and those were left out. I also made a couple I still think are really good, but I don't mind if you leave no opinion on them. You don't have to feed the troll. 

Times have changed though. I switched to making my own video games, appending art from the past as backdrops, making music, and I'm not so tense and don't care as much about certain things. Learn banjo, stuff like that. 

And naturally I don't have a social profiling account on the blue f page any more because I rage quit a while back due to my brother jumping the gun and eloping without the usual niceties like being able to call my manager in to say a toast. 

Anyway, there's a past, and this is a decent forum for me to lurk so i stick here and that blue bird and some IRC. A hello shout out and good luck the third time in the quest for not finding the right whoever, but ruling out the wrong whatevers in the process. That's what internet dating is all about. Take care. 

bpat.


Does anyone besides me feel like that was a suicide note? 

And how did he know I made a facebook album of his drawings and called them "Bad Drawings"? Like I said...creepy stalkery....

Should I be afraid he's going to sneak in my window at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment